Friday, December 6, 2013

Questionaire Answers - From me!

So I will be answering questions today from the questionnaire I made last week. :) I hope you enjoy!
1. How did YOU get started in gaming?
My cousin introduced me to Pokémon and Legend of Zelda when I was 6. I've been hooked ever since.

2. What is your favorite game?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

3. What was the first game you ever played?
Probably Super Mario Bros. or Duck Hunt! I was pretty young.

4. Which console is your favorite? (Any console not just current ones)
N64 was probably my favorite console. Now my 3DS is a close second.

5. What was the first console you ever played on? (Pseudo-redundant.)
NES!

6. What game are you playing currently?
Pokémon X, Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

7. What's the next game you want to get OR what game that's coming out are you excited to get?
I want to finish Bioshock Infinite. And I want to buy and play Grand Theft Auto V.

8. What's your favorite movie/book turned into a game?
I think the Lego games are all pretty good games. I liked the Harry Potter ones a lot.

9. What's your favorite cutesy game?
Animal Crossing! Although I wouldn't say that this game is necessarily a childish game it definitely is very cute. :)

10. What is your favorite moment in a video game?
In the beginning of Bioshock Infinite when you are flying up into the sky and you're viewing Columbia and the giant statue. It took my breath away. It was definitely a beautiful moment.

11. What game (if any) has ever scared you so bad that you stopped playing. Whether for the day, week, or you never picked it back up again.
When Oblivion came out I began playing it and I was walking through a cave when the music started to get scary and all at once my torch went out and a zombie attacked me. I screamed and turned the game off without thinking. I didn't play it for a couple days after because I was so traumatized.

12. What game do you absolutely hate?
I did not like Super Mario Galaxy at all.

13. What game could you play over and over again?
Super Mario Sunshine, Skyrim, and Fable 2.

14. What games would you refer to a friend who has never played a video game? (Let's say that you want to leave this person with a positive response to video games.)
I think that Pokémon is definitely a good game for beginners but this decision definitely depends on the type of person.

I hope you enjoyed this questionnaire! Feel free to leave your responses in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment