Thursday, November 21, 2013

Video Game Questionaire!

This week I am adding an extra post because I missed the last two weeks.
The reason behind this is because I have been very busy finishing the planning for my wedding.
It's a lame excuse but that's the truth. So now I wanted to do a more interactive post. I looked online for a little while to find a good questionaire. I wanted one that I would want to answer. So I thought of some cool questions that aren't frequently asked by general surveys that you can find online. I hope you enjoy them!

1. How did YOU get started in gaming?


2. What is your favorite game?



3. What was the first game you ever played?


4. Which console is your favorite? (Any console not just current ones)


5. What was the first console you ever played on? (Pseudo-redundant.)


6. What game are you playing currently?


7. What's the next game you want to get OR what game that's coming out are you excited to get?


8. What's your favorite movie/book turned into a game?


9. What's your favorite cutesy game?


10. What is your favorite moment in a video game?


11. What game (if any) has ever scared you so bad that you stopped playing. Whether for the day, week, or you never picked it back up again.


12. What game do you absolutely hate?


13. What game could you play over and over again?


14. What games would you refer to a friend who has never played a video game? (Let's say that you want to leave this person with a positive response to video games.)


15. Got a game recommendation for me? Leave it here!


Leave your answers in the comments! I look forward to reading your answers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment